Dji Inspire 1 V2.0 Drone for Aerial photography
There is something very special with the D700 / D3s sensors. 12mp of high quality smoooothness! I can honestly say I am not interested in the next latest and greatest and whatever it has.
So for me the D700 is most certainly a legend in it’s own lifetime!
Nikon COOLOIX P900
- 83x zoom range 4.3-357mm f/2.8-6.5 lens – a 24-2000mm equivalent. Add digital zoom on top of that and you can get 8000mm equivalent.
- 7fps burst rate at full resolution, 60fps and 120fps burst rates at lower resolution
- Pre-shooting cache – records images before you fully depress the shutter release
- 16mp sensor
- Focus Peaking
- 3” LCD tilt/flip monitor
- Electronic View Finder with eye control
- 5-stop Vibration Reduction
- macro focusing to 1cm
- 18 scene modes including timelapse, bird-watching, easy panorama and moon shot
- and of course wi-fi, GPS, full HD and all that stuff